The Department of Information Systems and Management Engineering of Southern University of Science and Technology sincerely welcomes outstanding undergraduate graduates from various universities across the country to come to our school for postgraduate study through the recommended exemption method. The relevant application methods and notices are as follows:
A. Application conditions
1. Citizens of the People's Republic of China.
2. Support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, have good morals, and abide by the law.
3. Outstanding undergraduate graduates who have obtained the qualifications for recommended exemptions from the undergraduate colleges.
4. The physical condition meets the medical examination requirements stipulated by the state and enrollment units.
5. Strong academic research interest, strong problem analysis, problem solving ability and strong sense of innovation. This enrollment major is the second-level major of business intelligence and big data management under the first-level discipline of mathematics, and priority is given to applicants with undergraduate majors in similar disciplines.
6. Honest and trustworthy, with a proper academic style, and no unresolved sanction records.
7. Other requirements specified by the Ministry of Education.
B. Admissions Major
0701Z1 Business Intelligence and Big Data Management
C. Application procedure
According to the unified arrangement of the Ministry of Education, the formal registration and admission of exemption students in 2021 must be carried out through the "National Promotion and Exemption Service System" (website: http://yz.chsi.com.cn/tm). The procedure is as follows:
1. Log in to the "Southern University of Science and Technology Recommended Exemption Postgraduate Prediction System" to register (hereinafter referred to as the "Southern University of Science and Technology Promotion System", login URL: http://ehall.sustech.edu.cn/gs It is recommended to use Chrome or 360 speed browsing , Please click "Push to avoid forecast name" to enter the registration system)
2. Deadline for registration: August 23, 2020 (Sunday)
After the deadline for registration, we will review the application materials of the students, organize and select according to the registration situation, and the specific arrangements will be announced by email or online announcement.
2. The enrollment major in the forecast name system is for reference, and the final admission subject is subject to the pre-selection results of the department and the admission confirmation in the national promotion service system.
3. The interview of the accepted exemption students will be conducted in the form of an online interview. The applicant should provide the following materials during the interview. If the materials filled in or provided by the applicant are not true, their pre-admission qualifications will be cancelled once discovered.
(1) "Application Form for 2021 Southern University of Science and Technology Promotion and Exemption of Forecast Names" (the forecast name system is generated and printed, signed and sealed);
(2) Undergraduate transcripts stamped by the academic affairs department of the school or the department;
(3) The ranking of the major of the undergraduate level of the university stamped by the academic affairs department of the school or the department;
(4) A copy of my valid ID and student ID (original verification);
(5) English CET-6 or CET-4 transcripts, other foreign language proficiency materials (provide copies, originals for verification);
(6) Materials such as school-level and above award certificates, publicly published academic papers (provide copies and originals for verification).
Applicants are requested to mark the above materials with serial numbers, pack them and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject and attachment of the email marked with "Class 2021 exemption forecast name + name + school + major".
D. Other instructions
1. SUSTech pushes and exempts disciplines in the system for forecasting names. The accepted disciplines of 2021 promoted students shall be subject to the published 2021 enrollment guidelines, and the final admitted disciplines shall be subject to the pre-selection results of the colleges and departments and the admission confirmation in the national promotion service system.
2. After the opening of the national promotion service system, on-campus and external promotion students who have passed the pre-selection of the colleges and departments will log in to the national promotion service system to complete the online admission confirmation within the specified time of the college (generally no more than 24 hours). In principle, the school will no longer retain the admission qualifications for students who have not completed the admission confirmation within the specified time.
3. After the national promotion service system is opened, students who have not been pre-selected can log in to the national promotion service system to register. We will check the registration information of the exempted students in real time, and organize the re-examination and admission work in a timely manner according to the number of admissions. The specific arrangements are subject to notice.
E. Consultation method
Email: email@example.com (please send an e-mail with the subject of "2021 postgraduate recommendation exemption consultation")
Tel: 0755-26923264 Teacher Li
School research recruitment office contact number: 0755-88010484, 88015888